Used to preserve and selectively release nucleic acids from biological samples collected from various swabs, including mRNA, viral RNA and viral DNA, natural sedimentation to remove genomic DNA and PCR inhibitors, and can be directly added to the RT-PCR system at any ratio.
Quickly disperse mucosal tissues, destroy cell membranes and nuclear membranes, and fully release RNA and viral DNA during heating. At the same time, genomic DNA, acidic proteins and acidic polysaccharides form agglomerates, which will naturally settle and be removed.
Surfactant, composite flocculant, dithiothreitol, 3-morpholine propane sulfonic acid.
Ready to use
Need to be divided into small tubes of corresponding size for use
Scope of Application
Mouth swab, nasal swab, throat swab, anal swab, etc..
1. Preservation method
A single oral swab, nasal swab or throat swab is collected and dispersed in 0.4-2 ml direct expansion nucleic acid storage solution. A single anal swab is collected and dispersed in 1-2 ml of direct-expanded RNA storage solution.
△Anal swab≠fecal sampling, if the sample is feces, 1 ml of direct expansion nucleic acid storage solution can disperse ≤5mg feces.
Samples can be stored stably at room temperature (25°C±5) for 7 days, 2-8°C can be stored stably for 14 days, and long-term storage at -20°C or -70°C.
2. Nucleic acid releaseStand the sampling tube upright and place it in a 70°C water bath for 20 minutes; or a 70°C air bath thermostat for 25 minutes.
△Do not shake or shake the sample during heating. It is recommended to use an air bath incubator for batch sample processing.
Take out the sample from the warm bath, avoid violently shaking or shaking the sample, and directly use the upper solution as a template for RT-PCR.
△The natural sedimentation during heating includes DNA and PCR inhibitory components. Avoid suspension or absorption of sedimentation.
After the sample is heated at 70°C, it can be stored stably at room temperature (25°C±5) for 48 hours, at 2-8°C for 3 days, and can be stored at -70°C for a long time. Shake or shake the suspended sample before using it again, and let it stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before use.
1. The sample can be stored stably at room temperature (25°C±5) for 7 days, 2-8°C for 14 days, and long-term storage at -20°C or -70°C.
2. After heating the sample at 70°C for 20 minutes, it can be stored stably at room temperature (25°C±5) for 48 hours, at 2-8°C for 3 days, and can be stored at -70°C for a long time.
3. Natural sedimentation removes DNA and PCR inhibitory components, so the sensitivity of subsequent detection can be improved.
4. The heating process can fully inactivate pathogens such as viruses and chlamydia, especially pathogens that may be contaminated at the mouth of the sampling tube and outside the sampling tube.
Product Storage And Stability
Store at room temperature for 24 months.